Inventory can be configured in Schedule VI Balance Sheet.
To configure inventory
1. Drill down into the Note Summary of Purchases of Stock-in-Trade/Changes in Inventories.
2. Select any of the Ledgers/Groups and press Ctrl+Enter to classify individually.
o OR select multiple Ledgers/Groups using Spacebar and click on C: Multi Classify or press Alt+C to classify multiple items at one go.
The Schedule VI Configuration screen from Purchases of Stock-in-Trade Note Summary appears:
To set Schedule VI Configuration from this report, follow the procedure for the same in the Schedule VI Configuration for Balance Sheet.
In the Changes in Inventories Note Summary, place the cursor on the required line item, and press Enter.
● Place the cursor on the required item and press Ctrl+Enter or click on Ctrl+Enter: Classify to configure the Schedule VI Group for individual classification of selected items
● Alternatively, select multiple items using Spacebar and click on C: Multi Classify or press Alt+C to classify multiple items at one go.
The Schedule VI Configuration sub-screen appears:
● Classify the selected items under the appropriate Stock Type and press Enter to save the classification.
'Schedule VI Configuration - Inventory (India)' has been shared with