You can record all sales made to URD, along with the applicable VAT details for Haryana. You can set the applicable nature of transaction and record the sales transaction in Tally.ERP 9.
To record local sales of items at lower rates
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.
2. Enter Ref number, if required.
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Select a common sales ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable is set to Applicable, and Set/Alter VAT Details is disabled.
6. Select the common VAT ledger.
The ledger must be grouped under Duties & Taxes in which the options:
o Type of Duty/Tax is set to VAT.
o Use for Purchase Tax is disabled.
o Percentage of Calculation is set to ‘0’.
7. Select the surcharge ledger.
The tax invoice appears as shown below:
8. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Sales to URD (Haryana)' has been shared with