In Tally.ERP 9, you can create a pay head to account for PF Admin expenses in payroll.
To create the PF Admin Expenses ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create.
2. Enter the name of the ledger in the Name field.
3. Set the ledger as under Indirect Expenses from the List of Groups.
4. Set Inventory values are affected to No.
5. Select Normal Rounding from the list of Rounding Methods, and type 1 as the rounding Limit.
6. Press Enter to save.
'Creating Ledger for PF Admin Expenses (Payroll)' has been shared with