Create stock journal classes to account for transfer of material from one godown to another, and to account for the materials consumed for job costing.
To create stock journal class for inter-godown transfer
1. Go to Accounts Info > Voucher Types > Alter > Stock Journal.
2. Enter Transfer as the Name of Class to view the Voucher Type Class screen.
3. Enable the option Use Class for Inter-Godown Transfers.
4. Press Enter.
5. Enter Consumption as the Name of Class.
6. Enable the option Use Class for Job Costing Consumption.
7. Press Enter.
The Voucher Type Alteration screen with voucher classes appears as shown below:
8. Press Enter to save the voucher type.
'Stock Journal Voucher with Voucher Class' has been shared with