You have to create a journal voucher with Increase of Output Tax as Nature of Adjustment to adjust the increase in output tax.
To record journal voucher for increase of output tax
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F7: Journal.
Note: You can create a journal voucher from Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > VAT > select the VAT or CST form.
2. Click J: Stat Adjustment. In Stat Adjustment Details screen,
o Select VAT as Type of duty/tax.
o Select Increase of Output Tax as the Nature of adjustment.
o Select the Other Adjustments in Additional Details field.
o Press Enter to return to the voucher.
3. Debit party ledger created under Sundry Debtors and enter the amount in Debit column.
4. Credit the sales ledger and enter the amount in Credit column.
5. Credit the VAT ledger grouped under Duties & Taxes.
The journal voucher appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Increase in Output Tax (Puducherry)' has been shared with