You can record sales transactions with VAT and Service Tax rates applicable for Madhya Pradesh. While recording the transaction, you can select the service tax and VAT ledgers created at the company level.
To record sales transaction with VAT and service tax
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.
2. Enter Ref. number, if required.
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name.
4. Select the sales ledger.
5. Select the stock item, enter the Quantity and Rate.
6. Select service tax ledger. The service tax rate is calculated automatically using the details defined at the company level.
7. Select swachh bharat cess and krishi kalyan cess ledgers.
8. Enter Narration, if required.
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
9. Press Enter to save.
'Sales with VAT and Service Tax (Madhya Pradesh)' has been shared with