A sales voucher type should be modified to create a PoS voucher type. To create a POS invoice voucher type with voucher class, you can create a new POS invoice Voucher Type or alter an existing Sales voucher type.
To create a POS invoice
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Info. > Voucher Types > Create to view the Voucher Type Creation screen.
2. Enter POS Invoice as the Name.
3. Set Sales as the Type of Voucher.
4. Set the Method of Voucher Numbering as Automatic.
5. Set Use for POS Invoicing? to Yes.
Note: The Use for POS Invoicing? option will appear only when the Default Tax Unit is set to Not Applicable.
6. Enter Print Message 1 and Print Message 2, as required. You can enter any custom messages (such as "Thank You" or "Visit Again"), which will be printed at the bottom of the POS invoice.
7. Enter the Default Print Title, as required.
8. Press Enter to skip the Name of Class.
The Voucher Type Creation screen appears as shown below:
9. Press Enter to save.
You have now created a POS invoice without voucher class.
'Creating a POS Voucher Type' has been shared with