You can record sales invoices by selecting the required additional expenses/income ledger.
To record sales with additional ledgers
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.
2. Enter Ref. number, if required.
3. Select the customer ledger in the field Party's A/c Name.
4. Select a common sales ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable? is set to Applicable, and Set/Alter VAT Details? is not enabled.
6. Select the expense ledger in which the option Include in assessable value calculation for is set as VAT and enter the value.
7. Select the common VAT ledger.
The ledger must be grouped under Duties & Taxes in which the options
o Type of duty/tax set to VAT (CST in case of interstate sales).
o Percentage of Calculation (eg 5)? set to 0.
8. Click A: Tax Analysis to view the Tax Analysis screen.
o Click F1: Detailed to view in detailed mode. The Tax Analysis screen appears as shown below:
o Press Esc to return to invoice.
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
9. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Sales with Additional Ledgers (Delhi)' has been shared with