Those Ledgers which are marked by the Auditor as Related Party will only appear in the Related Party Transactions report.
To identify/mark a Ledger as Related Party
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > Related Party Transactions.
2. Click on Ctrl+F9: Master Config or press Ctrl+F9.
3. Select Related Party and press Enter.
4. Select the required Ledger(s) using Spacebar in the Related Party Configuration screen.
o Click F5: Update or press F5 to view Related Party Details screen to mark the selected Ledger as Related Parties.
o Related Party Details screen is displayed.
● In Is Related Party field select Yes.
● In Relation Type field specify the Relation Type.
o Press Enter to save the Related Party Configurations.
Note: Follow the same steps to unmark a Party which is wrongly identified as Related Party.
o Press Escape to view the Related Party Transactions report.
To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing, click Ctrl+W: Audit Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W. The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered. This report displays the details of Configuration of Periodic Ledgers.
'Identifying Related Parties (India)' has been shared with