You need to update your Tally.ERP 9 license when:
● TDL or other configurations linked to your account have to be used.
● Add-ons purchased from TallyShop have to be used.
● Tally Software Services (TSS) subscription is renewed.
● Your Tally.ERP 9 has switched to Education Mode as it is unable to access the license in your computer.
To update your Tally.ERP 9 license
1. Start Tally.ERP 9.
2. Click F12: Configure > Licensing > Update License.
3. Enter the Administrator e-mail ID and Tally.NET password in the Update License screen, as shown below:
4. Press Enter to update your license. A confirmation message appears once your license is updated.
Note: If you are updating your site license, you can enter site administrator e-mail ID and password.
'Updating Your Tally.ERP 9 License' has been shared with