Record interstate sales as Taxable or Against Form C.
To record transaction of interstate sales with additional ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.
2. Click F12: Configure.
In the Voucher Configuration screen,
o Set the option Allow modification of Tax Details for VAT? to Yes.
o Press Ctrl+A to accept.
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Enter Party Details, as required.
Note: Ensure the supplier's state selected is other than Andhra Pradesh. Set the option Is against C Form? to Yes or No, as required.
5. Select Name of Item from the List of Stock Items.
6. Select the required Sales Ledger in the Accounting Details screen.
7. Select Interstate Sales - Taxable or Interstate Sales - Against Form C as Classification/Nature in VAT Details screen.
8. Enter the Quantity and Rate. Amount appears automatically.
9. Select the additional expense ledger and enter the amount.
In the additional expense ledger, set the option:
o Is VAT/CST Applicable? to Not Applicable.
o Set/Alter VAT Details? to No.
o Include in assessable value calculation? to Not Applicable.
10. Select the CST ledger from the List of Ledgers. The sales invoice appears as shown below:
11. Press Enter to save.
'Interstate Sales with Additional Ledgers (Andhra Pradesh)' has been shared with