Using the production type option, you can record the production details (for example, Piece Production, Overtime Hours, and so on).
To create a Production Type that can be used to track overtime details
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Payroll Info. > Attendance/Production Types > Create
2. Enter the Name of the Production Type.
3. Select Primary from the list, for the field Under.
4. Select Production as the Attendance Type.
5. Select the appropriate type of unit from the list, in the Unit field.
6. Press Enter to save.
Similarly, you can create other production types according to your business requirements.
'Creating Production Types (Payroll)' has been shared with