You can record transactions related to local consignments or branch transfers while creating a sales ledger. You must select Consignment Transfer Outward as the nature of classification for recording such transactions.
To record transaction of consignment or branch transfer outside
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.
2. Click F12: Configure.
In the Voucher Configuration screen,
o Set the option Allow modification of Tax Details for VAT to Yes.
o Press Ctrl+A to accept the Voucher Configuration screen.
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Enter Party Details, as required.
5. Select the required sales ledger.
6. Select Consignment Transfer Outward as Classification/Nature in VAT Classification Details screen.
7. Select Name of Item from the List of Stock Items.
8. Enter the Quantity and Rate.
9. Set the option Provide VAT Details to Yes to view Statutory Details screen.
o Enter the required F Form details.
o Press Enter to save.
The completed voucher appears as shown below:
10. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Local Consignments or Branch Transfers Outside (Haryana)' has been shared with