You can create a journal voucher to decrease output tax.
To create journal voucher for decreasing output tax
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F7: Journal.
Note: You can create a journal voucher from Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > VAT > select the VAT form.
2. Click J: Stat Adjustment. In the Stat Adjustment Details screen,
o Select the option VAT in the Type of duty/tax field.
o Select the option Decrease of Output Tax in the Nature of adjustment field.
o Select the option Tax Deferred in the Additional Details field.
o Press Enter to save and return to voucher screen.
3. Debit the VAT ledger created under the group Duties & Taxes.
o Enter the Rate and Assessable Value in the VAT Details screen.
o Press Enter to return to voucher screen.
4. Enter the amount in Debit column.
5. Credit the ledger created under the group Current Liabilities.
The journal voucher appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to save.
'Recording a Transaction for Deferred Tax (Karnataka)' has been shared with