You can record sales transactions with applicable VAT and Service Tax rates applicable for Andhra Pradesh. While recording the transaction, you can select the service tax and VAT ledgers created at the company level.
To record sales transaction with VAT and service tax
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales > I: Acct Invoice.
2. Enter Ref. number, if required.
3. Select the customer ledger in the Party's A/c Name field.
4. Select the sales ledger under Particulars.
5. Enter value in the Amount field.
6. Select the income ledger enabled for service tax.
7. Select service tax ledger. The amount is calculated based on the predefined details.
8. Select the swachh bharat cess ledger. The amount is calculated based on the predefined details.
9. Select the krishi kalyan cess ledger. The amount is calculated based on the predefined details.
10. Select common VAT ledger.
11. Press Enter.
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
12. Press Enter to save.
'Sales with VAT and Service Tax (Andhra Pradesh)' has been shared with