Create payment vouchers to account for different types of payments made in the business.
To create a payment voucher
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > VAT > Form-13.
2. Click S: Stat Payment. In the Stat Payment Details screen,
o Select VAT in Tax Type.
o Enter the dates in Period From and To fields.
o Select the required Type of Payment.
o Press Enter to return to payment voucher.
3. Select the bank ledger.
4. Select the VAT ledger and enter the amount.
5. Select the interest ledger grouped under Current Liabilities to display the Payment Type screen.
6. In the Payment Type screen,
● Select Interest as the Payment Type.
● Enter the amount.
● Press Enter to save.
7. Enter the required details in the Bank Allocations screen.
The payment voucher appears as shown below:
8. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Payment Vouchers (Assam)' has been shared with