You can record sales invoices by selecting the required additional income ledger.
To record sales with additional ledgers
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.
2. Enter Ref. number, if required.
3. Select the Party's A/c Name from the List of Ledger Accounts
4. Select a common sales ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable? is set to Applicable, and Set/Alter VAT Details? is disabled.
5. Select the required stock items whose VAT rates are specified either at the stock group or stock item level. Enter Quantity and Rate for each stock item.
6. Select the expense ledger in which the option Include in assessable value calculation for is set as VAT.
7. Select the common VAT ledger.
8. Select the cess ledger.
9. Click the A: Tax Analysis button to display the Tax Analysis screen.
o Click F1: Detailed to view the names of stock items. The Tax Analysis screen appears as shown below:
o Press Esc to return to invoice.
The invoice appears as shown below:
10. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Sales with Additional Ledgers (Kerala)' has been shared with