You can record sales invoices by selecting the required additional expenses/income ledger.
To record sales transaction with additional ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.
2. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
3. Enter Party Details, as required.
4. Select Name of Item from the List of Stock Items.
5. Select a common sales ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable is set to Applicable, and Set/Alter VAT Details is disabled.
6. Enter the Quantity and Rate.
7. Select the additional ledger and enter the amount.
In the additional income ledger, set the option:
o Is VAT/CST Applicable? to Not Applicable.
o Set/Alter VAT Details? to No.
o Include in assessable value calculation? to VAT.
o Method of Calculation to Based on Value.
8. Select the VAT ledger from the List of Ledgers.
9. Set the option Provide VAT Details? to Yes or No as per requirement. The sales invoice appears as shown below:
10. Press Enter to accept.
'Recording Sales with Additional Expenses (Chandigarh)' has been shared with