On creating price levels, you can make price levels applicable for ledgers grouped under Sundry Debtors and Sundry Creditors.
To assign price levels
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Info > Ledgers > Create.
2. Enter the Name of the customer.
3. Select Sundry Debtors in the field Under.
4. Select the Pricing level applicable.
5. Enter other details, as required. The Ledger Creation screen appears as shown below:
Note: For a Ledger, you can only assign only one Price Level at a time, however you can change the Price Level selection depending upon your requirement in alteration mode or during voucher entry.
'Assigning Price Levels to Ledger Accounts' has been shared with