You need to authorise the Tally.NET auditors to access your company data remotely, and assign required permission levels.
To authorise Tally.NET auditor
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F3: Cmp Info > Security Control > Users and Passwords. The Users for Company screen appears.
2. Select Tally.NET Auditor in the field Security Level.
3. Enter the e-mail ID in the field Username.
4. Set the option Allow Remote Access to Yes.
5. Set the option Allow Local TDL to Yes, if required.
6. Press Enter to save the security level assigned to Tally.NET Auditor.
'Authorising Tally.NET Auditors' has been shared with