Excise details can be configured at stock group level. All items created under this group will inherit the excise tax details automatically. Updates and alterations to tax details can be done at stock group level and same will be applied to items under it automatically.
To create a stock group
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Info. > Stock Groups > Create.
2. Enter the Name of the stock group.
3. Select the required group from the List of Groups.
4. Enable the option Should quantities of items be added, if required.
5. Enable the option Set/Alter excise details. The completed Stock Group Creation screen appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to save.
'Creating Stock Group (Excise for Manufacturer)' has been shared with