Interstate sales against Form C can be recorded in the corresponding invoices.
To record an interstate sales invoice against Form C
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.
2. Enter the reference number in Ref. field.
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Set the option Is Against C Form to Yes in Party Details screen. This option appears only when the state selected is other than Assam.
5. Select a common sales ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable is set to Applicable, and Set/Alter VAT Details is disabled.
6. Select the required stock items. If the option Is Against C Form is set to Yes in Party Details screen, the tax gets calculated at 2% CST rate irrespective of the tax rates defined in the inventory or accounting masters.
7. Select the common CST ledger.
● The ledger must be grouped under Duties & Taxes in which the options:
o Type of Duty/Tax is set to CST.
o Percentage of Calculation is set to ‘0’.
8. Set the option Provide VAT Details to Yes to view the Statutory Details screen.
● Enter the C Form details.
The Statutory Details screen appears as shown below:
● Press Enter to save.
9. Press Enter to return to sales invoice.
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
10. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Interstate Sales Against Form C (Assam)' has been shared with