You can record the payment of TCS collected to department in a payment invoice using the Stat Payment button.
For example, on 05-05-2015, Sujatha Timber Company paid TCS to the government
To record a payment transaction
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F5: Payment
2. Click S: Stat Payment button.
3. Select TCS as the Tax Type.
4. Enter the Period From and To dates.
5. Enter the Collected Till Date.
6. Select the Section from the List of Section.
7. Select the Nature of Good(s).
8. Select the Collectee Status.
9. Select the Residential Status.
10. Select either bank or cash ledger in the Cash/Bank field.
11. Press Enter.
12. Enter Narration, if required.
The Payment invoice will be automatically filled with the relevant details, as shown below:
13. Press Ctrl + A to save the invoice.
'Recording Payment Transaction (TCS)' has been shared with