You can record sale of items to SEZ using this procedure.
To record sale of items to SEZ
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.
2. Enter Ref number, if required.
3. Select the party ledger with SEZ exemption details from the List of Ledger Accounts.
To create a ledger for a customer in SEZ
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create.
2. Enter the Name of the customer ledger.
3. Select Sundry Debtors as the group name in the Under field.
4. Set Maintain balances bill-by-bill? to Yes.
5. Enter the Default Credit Period, if any.
6. Set Check for credit days during voucher entry? to Yes, if required.
7. Enter the Mailing Details
8. Enter the bank details if required.
9. Enter the PAN/IT No.
10. Enable the option Set/Alter VAT Details?
o Click F12: Configure button.
o Set Allow exemption details? to Yes, and press Ctrl+A to accept and return to VAT Details screen.
o Select the Type of Dealer in VAT Details screen.
o Enter VAT TIN No.
o Select the option SEZ / STP / EHTP in the Type of Exemption field.
o Enter the Notification/SEZ Reg Number.
o Enter the notification or registration Date.
o Press Enter to save and return to ledger creation.
11. Press Enter to save.
4. Select a sales ledger with Sales Zero Rated as the Nature of Transaction.
5. Select the required stock items and enter Quantity and Rate.
6. Set Provide VAT Details? to Yes.
o Select I Form in the Form to receive field, and provide other details in the Statutory Details screen.
o Press Ctrl+A to save and return to invoice.
The tax invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
'Sales - SEZ (Kerala)' has been shared with