Those Ledgers which are identified by the Auditor as Micro, Small or Medium Enterprises will only appear in the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Outstanding report.
To identify the parties as MSME
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > MSME Transactions > MSME Transactions Summary.
2. Click on Ctrl+F9: Master Config or press Ctrl+F9.
3. Select Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and press Enter to view Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Configuration screen.
4. In Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Configuration screen:
o Select the required Parties that needs to be identified as MSME's using Spacebar.
Note: You can select the similar Enterprise Type together and mark. For example, select all parties which are Small Enterprises and mark them as Small.
5. Press F5: Update button to mark them as Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise.
6. In MSME Details screen:
o In Enterprise Type field select enterprise type from the list.
o In Registration No. field specify the registration number of the MSME.
Note: To unmark a party wrongly identified as MSME, use the B: Blank button. You can also specify the MSME Registration number if required or the same can also be entered from Ledger Master.
o Press Escape to view the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Outstanding report.
To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing, click Ctrl+W: Audit Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W. The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered. This report displays the details of Configuration of Periodic Ledgers as shown below:
'Identifying Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (India)' has been shared with