You can record sales against Form H for deemed exports applicable for Delhi. You need to consider sales ledgers that are enabled with Is VAT/CST Applicable to record such sales transactions against Form H.
To record sales transaction against Form H for deemed exports
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.
2. Enter Ref. number, if required.
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name.
4. Select sales ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable? is set to Applicable, and the Nature of transaction is set to Sales Deemed Export.
6. Set the option Provide VAT Details to Yes to view the Statutory Details screen. In the Statutory Details screen,
o Enter H Form details. The Statutory Details screen appears as shown below:
o Press Ctrl+A to accept, and return to sales invoice.
The tax invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Sales Against Form H (Delhi)' has been shared with