Stock items sold in the course of import can be recorded with multiple VAT rates, as applicable.
To record sales in the course of imports
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.
2. Enter Ref number, if required.
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Select a common sales ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable is set to Applicable, and Set/Alter VAT Details is disabled.
5. Select High Sea Sales as the Nature of Transactions.
6. Select the required stock items. Enter Quantity and Rate for stock item.
7. Set the option Provide VAT Details to Yes to view the Statutory Details screen.
o Enter the required details:
The tax invoice appears as shown below:
8. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Sales in the Course of Imports (Haryana)' has been shared with