You can import the data to the server of your choice from the exported XML format file, which is stored in the default folder for Tally.ERP 9, such as C:\Tally.ERP 9. You can import all the masters and transactions from the exported XML format file.
To import the data
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Import Data > Synchronisation > Import Snapshot . The Import Snapshot for Selected Rule screen appears.
2. Select Masters or Transactions for the option Import for .
3. Select the rule from the List of Rules .
4. Enter the Import location or use the default export location.
5. Enter an Output file name .
A message " Importing snapshot of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX " appears in the Calculator panel.
'Importing Snapshot' has been shared with