You need to authorise the Tally.NET users to access your company data remotely, and assign required permission levels.
To authorise a Tally.NET user
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F3 : Cmp Info > Security Control > Users and Passwords . The Users for Company screen appears.
2. Select Tally.Net User in the field Security Level .
3. Enter the e-mail ID in the field Username .
4. Set the option Allow Remote Access to Yes .
5. Set the option Allow Local TDL to Yes to allow the remote user to access local TDLs.
6. Press Enter to save the security level assigned to Tally.NET User .
'Authorising a Tally.NET User' has been shared with