In Tally.ERP 9, you can create a pay head to account for PF Admin expenses in payroll.
To create the PF Admin Expenses ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create .
2. Enter the name of the l edger in the Name field.
3. Set the ledger as under Indirect Expenses from the List of Groups .
4. Set Inventory values are affected to No .
5. Select Normal Rounding from the list of Rounding Methods , and type 1 as the rounding Limit.
6. Press Enter to save.
'Creating Ledger for PF Admin Expenses (Payroll)' has been shared with