You can record Reversal of Input Tax by enabling the options in Stat Adjustment Details screen.
To create a journal voucher for reversing tax credit
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F7: Journal .
Note: You can create a journal voucher from Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > VAT > select the VAT or CST form.
2. Click J : Stat Adjustment . In the Stat Adjustment Details screen,
o Select Type of duty/tax as VAT .
o Select Reversal of Input Tax , as the Nature of adjustment .
o Select the Others in Additional Details section.
Note: Based on the selection made for Nature of Adjustments , the Additional Details option either appears or disappears.
o Press Ctrl+A to return to the voucher.
3. Debit the purchase ledger and tax amount to be reversed.
4. Credit the VAT ledger. Enter the VAT Details as shown below:
5. Press Enter to accept and return to journal voucher. The journal voucher appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Reversal of Input Tax (Goa)' has been shared with