In Tally.ERP 9, you can record sales with additional ledgers to account for miscellaneous expenses like freight/transport charges, packaging charges, and so on.
To record sales with additional ledgers
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter Ref number, if required.
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Select a common sales ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable is set to Applicable , and Set/Alter VAT Details is disabled.
5. Select the required stock items whose VAT rates are specified either at the stock group or stock item level. Enter Quantity and Rate for each stock item.
6. Select the expense ledger in which the option Include in assessable value calculation for is set as VAT .
7. Select the common VAT ledger and additional tax ledger.
8. Click A : Tax Analysis button to display the Tax Analysis screen.
● Click F1 : Detailed button to view the names of stock items. The Tax Analysis screen appears as shown below:
● Press Esc to return to invoice.
9. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Sales with Additional Ledgers (Uttar Pradesh)' has been shared with