You can record sales against Form H for deemed exports applicable for Delhi. You need to consider sales ledgers that are enabled with Is VAT/CST Applicable to record such sales transactions against Form H.
To record sales transaction against Form H for deemed exports
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter Ref. number, if required .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select sales ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable? is set to Applicable , and the Nature of transaction is set to Sales Deemed Export .
6. Set the option Provide VAT Details to Yes to view the Statutory Details screen. In the Statutory Details screen,
o Enter H Form details. The Statutory Details screen appears as shown below:
o Press Ctrl+A to accept, and return to sales invoice.
The tax invoice appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Sales Against Form H (Delhi)' has been shared with