You can create a common sales ledger, and define the nature of transactions, commodity details, and the tax rate.
To create a sales ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create .
2. Enter the Name of the sales ledger.
3. Select Sales Accounts in the Under field.
4. Set Inventory values are affected to Yes .
5. Select Type of Ledger as Not Applicable .
Note: To create a discount ledger, group the ledger under Direct/Indirect Expenses, and select the Type of Ledger as Discount .
6. Set Is VAT/CST Applicable to Applicable .
7. Disable Set/Alter VAT Details .
The Ledger Creation screen appears as shown below:
8. Press Enter to save.
'Creating Sales Ledgers (Maharashtra)' has been shared with