You can define Attendance/Production Types with or without pay.
● Attendance/Leave with Pay: Use this to record the positive attendance and leave with pay ( For example , Present, Sick Leave, and so on.)
● Leave without Pay: Use this to record negative attendance ( For example , Absent, Leave Without Pay, and so on.)
To record positive attendance type
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Payroll Info. > Attendance/Production Types > Create .
2. Enter the Name of the attendance type.
3. Select Primary from the list for the field Under.
4. Select the Attendance type as Attendance/Leave with Pay. The Period type appears automatically.
5. Press Enter to save.
Note: You can also create the Attendance Type Absent as Leave without Pay for recording negative attendance in the same manner.
'Creating Attendance Type (Payroll)' has been shared with