You can record transactions where stock items are sold at full rate, by using the necessary stock items, common purchase ledger, and surcharge ledgers.
To record taxable purchases at full rate
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchases .
2. Enter Supplier Invoice No. and Date .
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Select a common purchase ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable is set to Applicable , and Set/Alter VAT Details is disabled.
6. Select the common VAT ledger.
Ledger must be grouped under Duties & Taxes in which the options:
o Type of Duty/Tax is set to VAT .
o Use for Purchase Tax is disabled.
o Percentage of Calculation is set to ‘ 0 ’.
7. Select the surcharge ledger.
8. Click A : Tax Analysis button to display the Tax Analysis screen.
o Click F1 : Detailed button to view the names of stock items.
The Tax Analysis screen appears as shown below:
o Press Esc to return to purchase invoice.
The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
9. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Taxable Purchases at Full Rate (Haryana)' has been shared with