You can record transaction of local sales for items attracting multiple VAT rates using this procedure.
To record transaction of local sales for items attracting multiple VAT rates
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Enter Ref. number, if required .
3. Select the party ledger in the field Party's A/c Name .
4. Select a common sales ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable? is set to Applicable , and Set/Alter VAT Details? is not enabled..
6. Select the common VAT ledger.
The ledger must be grouped under Duties & Taxes in which the options:
● Type of duty/tax is set to VAT .
● Percentage of Calculation is set to 0.
7. Click A : Tax Analysis to view the Tax Analysis screen.
o Click F1 : Detailed to view in detailed mode. The Tax Analysis screen appears as shown below:
o Press Esc to return to tax invoice.
The tax invoice appears as shown below:
8. Enter Narration , if required.
9. Press Enter to save.
'Taxable Sales (Maharashtra)' has been shared with