Always upgrade to the latest release of Tally.ERP 9 to enjoy greater business benefits. Move to the latest release using the easy in-product update facility.
Below are the three highlights of the release.
1) GST compliance for businesses located in EEZ (Other Territories)
If your business is located in an Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) or in any Other Territories of India, you can now configure Company or Party accordingly in Tally.ERP 9.
Press F11 > F3 > GST Details > Assessee of Other Territory - Yes .
2) Support for Deemed Exports as per GST notification
Tally.ERP 9 supports CGST (Central Tax) and SGST (State Tax) for trade within a state for deemed exports, as per the notification dated 18th October 2017.
3) File Quarterly e-TDS/TCS as per latest tool
Release 6.3.2 supports the latest File Validation Utility 5.7 to validate the forms of e-TDS / TCS before filing the returns. It supports the applicable remittance code for natures of payment of sections 195/196D.
● You can activate GST and enter GST Details for ledgers grouped under non-revenue accounts such as Current Assets and Current Liabilities .
● You can record deemed export transactions made to parties located within the state by levying central and state tax, using the following natures of transaction:
o Intrastate Purchase Deemed Exports - Taxable
o Intrastate Purchase Deemed Exports - Exempt
o Intrastate Purchase Deemed Exports - Nil Rated
o Intrastate Deemed Exports Taxable
o Intrastate Deemed Exports Exempt
o Intrastate Deemed Exports Nil Rated
These natures of transaction can be used effective from 18th October 2017. The values of these transactions will be captured in the relevant tables of GSTR-1 , GSTR-3B , and Advance Receipts Summary reports.
● If you are an assessee of an exclusive economic zone (other territory) or you deal with the assessees of other exclusive economic zones, you can now create a company, record transactions and generate the returns with the relevant details. You can:
o Define the company or the party ledgers as an Assessee of Other Territory , and enter the GSTIN/UIN starting with the digits 97.
o Select the Place of Supply as Other Territory for sales, credit note, delivery note, receipt, payment, and journal adjustments towards increase and decrease of tax liability.
o Record transactions for auto calculating the central and UT tax, or integrated tax based on the party and company.
o Print the place of supply as Other Territory in the invoice.
o Capture the values of transactions in GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B .
● The nil rated transaction values of the previous period appeared in the Microsoft Excel file of GSTR-1 when the data was exported for the previous period, and the period was changed without exiting the screen. This issue is resolved.
● Based on the decimal places defined in the Company Creation screen, the decimal numbers were captured in the JSON file generated for the GSTR-1 , GSTR-2 and GSTR-3B reports. This issue is resolved.
● You can print, export or email the transactions of the Voucher with incomplete/mismatch in information report, and the Exception Resolution screen of each exception of the GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B reports.
● The value of the GTA services purchased from interstate unregistered dealers are captured in GSTR-3B .
● When GSTR-1 is exported from Tally.ERP 9 with the document summary, the Nature of Document in MS Excel and JSON is now captured as per the latest e-filing requirement.
● In the alteration mode of the journal voucher configured with the option Allow modification of Tax Details for TDS , the Expense Allocation screen did not appear for the expense ledgers defined with the TDS nature of payment. This issue is resolved.
● In the Trial Balance of a group company, the sub-group named as Sales did not appear when the group was expanded. This issue is fixed.
● The values did not appear correctly in the Profit & Loss A/c report when the stock valuation method was changed to FIFO. This issue is fixed.
● The alignment was not correct when a group summary with multiple columns was exported to MS Excel. This issue is fixed.
● The values in Debit Amount and Credit Amount were not aligned correctly when a report was exported to MS Excel in the account confirmation mode. This issue is fixed.
● The buyer's contact details did not appear when a sales invoice was printed on pre-printed paper. This issue is fixed.
● When multiple copies of a sales invoice were printed, the labels Original , Duplicate , and Triplicate did not appear. This happened when the No. of Copies was set to 3 in the Invoice Print Configuration . This issue is fixed.
● The original invoice date did not appear when a credit note was printed in the multi-voucher mode. This issue is fixed.
● Total Gross Salary was blank in the pay sheet when an employee resigned in the middle of the month. This issue is fixed.
● An MAV error occurred when a POS invoice was recorded with batch details. This issue is fixed.
● While remotely accessing outstanding reports, all rows were deleted although only a few rows were selected for deletion. This issue is fixed.
● In spite of access restrictions in Security Control , users were able to access the TDS report. This issue is fixed.
'Release Notes for Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.3.2 - India' has been shared with