You can record interstate purchase deemed exports for Haryana through a purchase voucher. You need to have purchase ledgers that are enabled with Is VAT/CST Applicable to record such transactions.
To record interstate purchase for deemed exports
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchases .
2. Enter Supplier Invoice No. and Date .
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Set the option Is Against C Form to No in Party Details screen. This option appears only when the State selected is other than Haryana.
5. Select a purchase ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable set to Applicable , Set/Alter VAT Details set to Yes .
6. Select Interstate Purchase Deemed Export as the Nature of Transaction .
7. Select the required stock items.
8. Set the option Provide VAT Details to Yes . The Additional Details: Interstate Purchase Deemed Exports screen is appears.
9. Press Enter to return to purchase invoice. The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
10. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Interstate Purchase Deemed Exports (Haryana)' has been shared with