Those Ledgers which are identified by the Auditor as Micro , Small or Medium Enterprises will only appear in the Micro , Small and Medium Enterprises Outstanding report.
To identify the parties as MSME
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Audit & Compliance > Audit & Analysis > MSME Transactions > MSME Transactions Summary .
2. Click on Ctrl+F9 : Master Config or press Ctrl+F9 .
3. Select Micro , Small and Medium Enterprises and press Enter to view Micro , Small and Medium Enterprise Configuration screen.
4. In Micro , Small and Medium Enterprise Configuration screen:
o Select the required Parties that needs to be identified as MSME's using Spacebar .
Note: You can select the similar Enterprise Type together and mark. For example , select all parties which are Small Enterprises and mark them as Small .
5. Press F5 : Update button to mark them as Micro , Small or Medium Enterprise .
6. In MSME Details screen:
o In Enterprise Type field select enterprise type from the list.
o In Registration No. field specify the registration number of the MSME.
Note: To unmark a party wrongly identified as MSME , use the B : Blank button. You can also specify the MSME Registration number if required or the same can also be entered from Ledger Master .
o Press Esc to view the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Outstanding report.
To view the Audit Working Paper during Auditing , click Ctrl+W : Audit Wkg Paper or press Ctrl+W . The details displayed in Audit Working Paper will be relevant to report from where it is triggered. This report displays the details of Configuration of Periodic Ledgers as shown below:
'Identifying Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (India)' has been shared with