The tax liability rests with the dealer for purchases from unregistered dealers, and it has to be recorded in the same month as the purchase.
To record a purchase transaction from URDs
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchases .
2. Enter the Supplier Invoice No. and Date , as required.
3. Select the supplier's ledger in the Party’s A/c Name field.
4. Select the Purchase Ledger predefined with Purchase From Unregistered Dealer as the Nature of transaction .
5. Select the required stock items whose VAT rates are specified either at the stock group or stock item level. Enter the Quantity and Rate for each stock item.
The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
6. Press Enter to accept the purchase transaction.
'Recording Purchases from URD (Uttar Pradesh)' has been shared with