You can record sales invoices by selecting the required additional expenses/income ledger.
To record sales transaction with additional ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
3. Enter Party Details , as required.
4. Select Name of Item from the List of Stock Items .
5. Select a common sales ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable is set to Applicable , and Set/Alter VAT Details is disabled.
6. Enter the Quantity and Rate .
7. Select the additional ledger and enter the amount.
In the additional income ledger, set the option:
o Is VAT/CST Applicable? to Not Applicable .
o Set/Alter VAT Details? to No .
o Include in assessable value calculation? to VAT .
o Method of Calculation to Based on Value .
8. Select the VAT ledger from the List of Ledgers .
9. Set the option Provide VAT Details? to Yes or No as per requirement. The sales invoice appears as shown below:
10. Press Enter to accept.
'Recording Sales with Additional Expenses (Chandigarh)' has been shared with