To create stock group with service tax details, enable the option for stock group items in F11: Features > Statutory & Taxation .
To create stock group
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Info. > Stock Groups > Create .
2. Enter the Name for the group.
3. Select the category in the field Under .
4. Set the option Should quantities of items be added to Yes , if required.
5. Enable Set/alter service tax details? . The Service Category Creation (Secondary) screen appears.
o Define the Service category for the ledger.
o Enter the Name .
o Enter rate of Service tax .
o Enter rate of Education cess , if required
o Enter rate of Secondary education cess , if required.
o Enter rate of Swachh Bharat Cess .
o Enter rate of Krishi Kalyan cess .
The Service Category Creation (Secondary) screen appears as shown below:
Note: You can also view all the service tax details such as applicable from, category and others.
To view the service tax details
● Press Alt+L on the Service Category Creation (Secondary) screen.
'Creating Stock Group (Service Tax)' has been shared with