On creating price levels, you can make price levels applicable for ledgers grouped under Sundry Debtors and Sundry Creditors.
To assign price levels
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Info > Ledgers > Create .
2. Enter the Name of the customer.
3. Select Sundry Debtors in the field Under .
4. Select the Pricing level applicable .
5. Enter other details, as required. The Ledger Creation screen appears as shown below:
Note: For a Ledger, you can only assign only one Price Level at a time, however you can change the Price Level selection depending upon your requirement in alteration mode or during voucher entry.
'Assigning Price Levels to Ledger Accounts' has been shared with