Purchases made from lump sum dealers can be recording by considering a purchase ledger where VAT is applicable and the nature of transaction is set to Purchase From Composition Dealer.
To record purchases from lump sum dealers
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchases .
2. Click F12: Configure button.
3. Set the option Allow modification of Tax Details for VAT? to Yes .
4. Press Ctrl+A to save and return to invoice.
5. Enter the Supplier Invoice No. and Date if any.
6. Select the supplier ledger in Party’s A/c Name field whose Type of Ledger is set as Composition in the ledger level.
7. Select a purchase ledger in which the option:
o Is VAT/CST Applicable? is set to Applicable.
o Set/Alter VAT Details? is enabled.
o Nature of Transaction is set to Purchase From Composition Dealer .
8. Select the required stock items. Enter Quantity and Rate for each stock item.
The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
9. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Purchases from Lump Sum Dealers (Haryana)' has been shared with