Customs Clearance Register is an import bill-wise report displaying the details of import of excisable goods having stock pending for clearance. It displays the information of goods imported , cleared from customs warehouse, and pending for clearance.
To view Customs Clearance Register for all items
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > Excise Reports > Dealer / Import er > Customs Clearance Register .
2. Select All Items or One Item .
3. Select the excise unit in the Name of Excise Unit in the Select Excise Unit screen, as shown below:
The Customs Clearance Register appears as shown below:
T o view the Customs Clearance Register for one item
1. Select One Item and press Enter .
2. Select the Name of Excise Unit , Name of Tariff , and Name of Item in the Select Excise Unit screen to generate Customs Clearance Register for one item.
'Customs Clearance Register (Excise for Importer)' has been shared with