Interstate purchases with additional expenses for Telangana state can be recorded by enabling modification of tax details through the F12: Configure option.
To record interstate purchase transaction with additional expenses
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F9: Purchase .
2. Press F12: Configure .
o Set the option Allow modification of Tax Details for VAT to Yes .
o Press Ctrl+A to accept the Voucher Configuration screen.
3. Enter Supplier Invoice No. and Date in the purchase invoice .
4. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
5. Enter Party Details , as required.
Note: Ensure the supplier's state selected is other than Andhra Pradesh. Set the option Is against C Form to Yes or No as per requirement.
6. Select Purchase Ledger from the List of Ledger Accounts .
7. Select the Interstate Purchase - Taxable as Classification/Nature in VAT Classification Details screen.
8. Select the Name of Item from the List of Stock Items .
9. Enter the Quantity and Rate in the Stock Items Allocation screen.
10. Select the additional expense and enter the amount.
In the additional expense ledger, set the option:
o Is VAT/CST Applicable to Not Applicable .
o Set/Alter VAT Details to No .
o Include in assessable value calculation to Not Applicable .
11. Select the CST ledger from the List of Ledgers .
The purchase invoice appears as shown below:
12. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Interstate Purchase with Additional Expense (Telangana)' has been shared with