You can record sales invoices by selecting the required additional expenses/income ledger.
To record sales transaction with additional ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales > Tax Invoice .
2. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
3. Enter Party Details , as required.
4. Select Name of Item from the List of Stock Items .
5. Select a common Sales Ledger in which the option Is VAT/CST Applicable is set to Applicable , and Set/Alter VAT Details is disabled.
6. Enter the Quantity and Rate . Amount appears automatically.
7. Enter the percentage or amount of discount .
To enable the configuration for discount
1. Click F12: Configure .
2. Click F12: Advanced .
3. Set the option Activate cash/trade discount? to Yes .
4. Press Ctrl+A to save the Voucher Configuration .
5. Press Ctrl+A to return to the Accounting Voucher Creation screen.
8. Select the discount ledger and enter the amount.
In the discount ledger grouped under Indirect Expenses , set the option:
● Type of Ledger? to Discount
● Is VAT/CST Applicable? to Not Applicable
● Set/Alter VAT Details? to No
● Include in assessable value calculation? to VAT
● Method of Calculation to Based on Value
9. Select the VAT ledger.
10. Set the option Provide VAT Details? to Yes to view the Statutory Details screen. In the Statutory Details screen, set the option Is Restrictive Tax Invoice to Yes or No , as required.
The sales invoice appears as shown below:
11. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Sales with Additional Expenses (Goa)' has been shared with