Record interstate sales as Taxable or Against Form C .
To record transaction of interstate sales with additional ledger
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Click F12: Configure .
In the Voucher Configuration screen,
o Set the option Allow modification of Tax Details for VAT? to Yes .
o Press Ctrl+A to accept.
3. Select the party ledger in Party's A/c Name option.
4. Enter Party Details , as required.
Note: Ensure the supplier's state selected is other than Andhra Pradesh . Set the option Is against C Form? to Yes or No , as required.
5. Select Name of Item from the List of Stock Items .
6. Select the required Sales Ledger in the Accounting Details screen.
7. Select Interstate Sales - Taxable or Interstate Sales - Against Form C as Classification/Nature in VAT Details screen.
8. Enter the Quantity and Rate . Amount appears automatically.
9. Select the additional expense ledger and enter the amount.
In the additional expense ledger, set the option:
o Is VAT/CST Applicable? to Not Applicable .
o Set/Alter VAT Details? to No .
o Include in assessable value calculation? to Not Applicable .
10. Select the CST ledger from the List of Ledgers . The sales invoice appears as shown below:
11. Press Enter to save.
'Interstate Sales with Additional Ledgers (Andhra Pradesh)' has been shared with