You can open the Form VAT R1 form for Haryana and enter the Statutory details applicable for your payments. To record the transaction with the updated statutory details, you can select the applicable bank, VAT, and surcharge ledgers.
To create a payment voucher
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > VAT > Form VAT R1 .
2. Click S : Stat Payment . In the Stat Payment Details screen
o Select VAT in Tax Type .
o Enter the dates in Period From and To fields.
o Select the required Type of Payment .
o Press Enter to return to payment voucher .
3. Press Enter to save. The Accounting Voucher Creation screen appears.
4. Select the bank ledger in the field Account .
5. Select the VAT ledger.
6. Select the surcharge ledger.
7. Enter the relevant details in the Bank Allocations screen.
The payment voucher appears as shown below:
8. Press Enter to save.
'Recording Payment Vouchers (Haryana)' has been shared with